Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Royal Oak Hotel Spa & Gardens in Otsu, you'll be 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Heian Shrine and 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Miho Museum. This 4-star hotel is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 169 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as blackout drapes/curtains and in-room massages.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at ISHIYAMA, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Indoor pool