Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), this vacation home is within a 15-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This 4-star vacation home is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer and an espresso maker. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include a safe and an iron/ironing board.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costume Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pontocho - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.5 km / 61.9 mi
The preferred airport for this vacation home is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2