Hotel Centnovum Kyoto
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Centnovum Kyoto in Kyoto, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Kyoto Tower and 8 minutes from Kawaramachi. This romantic hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Fushimi Inari Shrine and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Flora Cafe, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pontocho - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 95.2 km / 59.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Centnovum Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Total number of rooms - 70