Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto-Hachijoguchi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto-Hachijoguchi places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and washers/dryers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Roynet Cafe serving guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto-Hachijoguchi. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property is renovating a section of its parking area from mid-May through late June 2018. During this time, guests can expect limited parking availability. Work is underway from noon-6 PM daily. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1030 for adults and JPY 520 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet