With a stay at Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 5-minute drive of Nishiki Market and Kyoto International Manga Museum. This guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pontocho - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.7 km / 63.2 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage