Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, a 5-minute drive from Nijō Castle and 9 minutes from Nishiki Market. This guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shijo Omiya and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Costume Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pontocho - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Seimei Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.4 km / 61.8 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Luggage storage