Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Seikoro Ryokan, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, a 4-minute drive from Sanjusangendo Temple and 10 minutes from Kiyomizu Temple. This 4-star ryokan is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Nijo Castle and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas