A stay at Seikoro Ryokan places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Sanjusangendo Temple and Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre. This 4-star ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Pontocho and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.2 km / 62.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Seikoro Ryokan is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3025 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms