Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Garden Palace in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Goo Shrine and 4 minutes by foot from Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at BRILANTE, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Goo Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Doshisha University - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Seimei Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Teramachi Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kamogawa Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.8 km / 63.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Garden Palace is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1386 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 99
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6