Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma - Caters to Women is within a 10-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This capsule hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Stay in one of 121 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma - Caters to Women. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gion Corner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.3 km / 62.3 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma - Caters to Women is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser