Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma is within a 10-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Stay in one of 121 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Costume Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Corner - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
The preferred airport for First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 121