Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Hotel Sugicho is within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pontocho and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teramachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.7 km / 62 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sugicho is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 43
- -Luggage storage