Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ryokan Hirashin in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Nishiki Market and 6 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98 km / 60.9 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Hirashin is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1050 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 27