With a stay at Ryokan Hirashin in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Nishiki Market and 6 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kyoto International Manga Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This ryokan also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gion Corner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.9 km / 62.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Hirashin is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1050 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff