With a stay at RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Kyoto Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kyoto Railway Museum and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 489 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Top of Kyoto, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Costume Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Toji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98 km / 60.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: JPY 550 per person, per stay and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Vending machine
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Swimming pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage