Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hearton Hotel Kyoto places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute drive of Nijō Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Gion Corner and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Heian Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Patio, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Extended parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.5 km / 63.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hearton Hotel Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1200 and JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage