Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hearton Hotel Kyoto places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Nijō Castle and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Patio, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Extended parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Miyakomesse - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.5 km / 63.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hearton Hotel Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1200 and JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 6750 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1996
- -Total number of rooms - 294
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms