Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in Cairo (Downtown Cairo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Egyptian Museum and Tahrir Square. This 4-star hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Cairo Tower and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Egyptian Presidential Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wired Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sports Center Gezirah Sporting Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Coptic Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Qasr an-Nil - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aquarium Grotto Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Egyptian Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tahrir Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Qasr El Nil Bridge - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
League of Arab States - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
American University of Cairo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Cairo Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cairo Opera House - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Abdin Palace - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Museum of Islamic Art - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Giza Zoo - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Midan Hussein Mosque - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Giza (SPX-Sphinx Intl.) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences is Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.00 for adults and USD 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 11 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 4 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel