Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in 6th of October City, Novotel Cairo 6th Of October is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Mall of Arabia and Mall Of Egypt. This 4-star hotel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from Great Sphinx of Giza and 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Egyptian Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Cote Jardin, a poolside restaurant where you can dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in 6th of October City? This hotel has 10308 square feet (958 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mall of Arabia - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mall Of Egypt - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Dreamland Golf Course - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
The Grand Egyptian Museum - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Great Sphinx of Giza - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Aquarium Grotto Garden - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Sports Center Gezirah Sporting Club - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Coptic Museum - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Cairo Tower - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Egyptian Museum - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Tahrir Square - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
Abdin Palace - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Orman Botanical Gardens - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Museum of Islamic Art - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Khan el-Khalili - 32.1 km / 20 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EGP 80.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EGP 1250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EGP 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Total number of rooms - 195
- -Conference space size (meters) - 958
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10308