With a stay at Le Méridien Hamburg, you'll be centrally located in Hamburg, within a 5-minute drive of Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Moenckebergstrasse and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Elbe Philharmonic Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 275 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and pay movies are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Heritage, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inner Alster Lake - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ohnsorg Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hamburger Kunsthalle - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moenckebergstrasse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jungfernstieg - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Thalia-Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Arts and Crafts Hamburg - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Europa Passage - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Markthalle Hamburg - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Casino Esplanade - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Alsterarkaden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hamburg City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Peter's Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Chilehaus - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Neuer Wall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Le Méridien Hamburg is Hamburg (HAM) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 37 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Tasting room
- -Art gallery on site
- -Wine release events
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel