Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa in Motu Tau Tau, you'll be on the waterfront and 11 minutes by car from Hurepiti Bay. This 5-star resort is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Ha'amene Bay and 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Fa'a'aha Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Le Vanille, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the beach bar or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests must transfer from Raiatea Airport to the property via boat. Reservations must be made with the hotel directly. Additional charges apply per person and are due at check-out.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: XPF 3780 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 6288 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 12000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 18000.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 9000.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 26500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 13250.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: XPF 6288 (one way)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Swim-up bar
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach bar
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas