Le Meridien Tahiti
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Punaauia, Le Meridien Tahiti is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Vai'ava Beach and Mahana Park. This 4-star resort is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Museum of Tahiti and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Punaauia Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Punaauia? This resort has 6243 square feet (580 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 4050 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 4000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 19750.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 9875.00 (up to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 04 January 2018 to 30 November 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet