Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa
- 28 viewed today
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in Moorea, you'll be convenient to Pihaena Beach and Moorea Tropical Garden. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Belvedere Lookout and Tiahura Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private balconies. 37-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy regional cuisine at Rotui Grill & Bar, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Moorea? This resort has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 6 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Moorea is a seven-minute flight or 30-minute catamaran ride from Tahiti. Transfers from both the ferry dock and Moorea airport can be arranged by contacting the hotel using the details on your booking confirmation. The hotel’s restaurants are closed on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, with no room service available. The only dining option will be the gala buffet. The gala dinner is mandatory and payable at the hotel for all stays on these dates. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3744 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 1600 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 1600 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 9120 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 18720
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 9360 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 28080
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 14040 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Airport transportation
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas