Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in Otumai, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Moorea and 10 minutes by foot from Pihaena Beach. This 5-star resort is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Temae Beach and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Moorea Tropical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars (stocked with some free items). Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. 37-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Rotui Grill & Bar, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Otumai? This resort has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moorea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pihaena Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moorea Tropical Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mount Tohivea - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Belvedere Lookout - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Tiahura Beach - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Temae Beach - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Tiki Village Cultural Centre - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa is Moorea (MOZ-Temae) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Moorea is a seven-minute flight or 30-minute catamaran ride from Tahiti. Transfers from both the ferry dock and Moorea airport can be arranged by contacting the hotel using the details on your booking confirmation. The hotel’s restaurants are closed on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, with no room service available. The only dining option will be the gala buffet. The gala dinner is mandatory and payable at the hotel for all stays on these dates. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Tahiti via speedboat or seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 3 days before their expected arrival. Transfers from Tahiti to Moorea are unavailable after 5:30 PM. Guests planning to arrive after this time are advised to stay in Tahiti until services resume the next day. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3744 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 1600 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 1600 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 9120.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 18720
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 9360 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 28080
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 14040 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 03 January 2019 to 07 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- -Conference space size (meters) - 150
- -Total number of rooms - 106