The Capitol Hotel Downtown, Ascend Hotel Collection is centrally located in Nashville, a 4-minute walk from Tennessee State Capitol and 9 minutes by foot from Ryman Auditorium. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bridgestone Arena and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's bar/lounge, Craft Bar and Bistro, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nashville Broadway - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nashville Public Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
War Memorial Auditorium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tennessee State Capitol - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tennessee Performing Arts Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tennessee State Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nashville Municipal Auditorium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ryman Auditorium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bridgestone Arena - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Frist Center for Visual Arts - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Schermerhorn Symphony Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hatch Show Print - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashville Intl. Airport (BNA) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Capitol Hotel Downtown, Ascend Hotel Collection is Nashville Intl. Airport (BNA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available