With a stay at Seibel's Parkhotel in Munich (Pasing), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Klinikum Grosshadern and Pasing Arcaden Shopping Mall. This hotel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Theresienwiese and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Viktualienmarkt.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Seibel's Parkhotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pasing Arcaden Shopping Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Klinikum Grosshadern - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Botanical Garden Munich-Nymphenburg - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hirsch Garden (Hirschgarten) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Augustiner Brewery - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Westpark - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Nymphenburg Palace - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
St. Paul's Church - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Augustiner Keller - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
German Theater - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Lowenbrau - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Olympia Shopping Mall - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Lenbachhaus - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Glyptothek - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Rindermarkt - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Seibel's Parkhotel is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Please note that on 24, 25 and 26 December the reception desk is open from 6:30 AM to 5 PM. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)