With a stay at Seibel's Parkhotel in Munich (Pasing), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Klinikum Grosshadern and Pasing Arcaden Shopping Mall. This hotel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Theresienwiese and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Viktualienmarkt.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Seibel's Parkhotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pasing Arcaden Shopping Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Westbad - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Klinikum Grosshadern - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Botanical Garden Munich-Nymphenburg - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hirsch Garden (Hirschgarten) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Nymphenburg Palace - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Augustiner Brewery - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Westpark - 8 km / 4.9 mi
St. Paul's Church - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Augustiner Keller - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
German Theater - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kaufingerstrasse - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Lowenbrau - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Olympia Shopping Mall - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Lenbachhaus - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Seibel's Parkhotel is Franz Josef Strauss Intl. Airport (MUC) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Please note that on 24, 25 and 26 December the reception desk is open from 6:30 AM to 5 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)