Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nashville (Donelson), Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is within a 15-minute walk of Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. This 4-star resort is 11 mi (17.6 km) from Music City Center and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2888 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 18 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nashville? This resort has facilities measuring 757,478 square feet (70 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Ole Opry Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Grand Ole Opry - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cooter's Place - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nashville Toy Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Texas Troubadour Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Willie Nelson and Friends Showcase Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Opry Mills - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Wave Country - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Two Rivers Golf Course - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Lane Motor Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Tennessee Central Railway Museum - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The Hermitage - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Nashville Children's Theatre - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Nashville Municipal Auditorium - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Tennessee State Museum - 17 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 43.2 km / 26.9 mi
The preferred airport for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Conference space size (meters) - 70
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Year Built - 1977
- -Number of restaurants - 18
- -Total number of rooms - 2888
- -Conference space size (feet) - 757,478