Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nashville (Donelson), Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is within a 15-minute walk of Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. This 4-star resort is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Music City Center and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Nashville Broadway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2888 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a water park (surcharge). Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 18 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nashville? This resort has facilities measuring 758911 square feet (70505 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Ole Opry Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Grand Ole Opry - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cooter's Place - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Texas Troubadour Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nashville Toy Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Opry Mills - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Willie Nelson and Friends Showcase Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wave Country - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Two Rivers Golf Course - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Tennessee Central Railway Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Rivergate Mall - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Lane Motor Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Old Hickory Lake - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Nashville Children's Theatre - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Ascend Amphitheater - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
The preferred airport for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Arcade/game room
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 758911
- -Conference space size (meters) - 70505
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 18
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available