A stay at Le Méridien München places you in the heart of Munich, within a 15-minute walk of Theresienwiese and Karlsplatz - Stachus. This 5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Viktualienmarkt and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Deutsches Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 381 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy German cuisine at Irmi, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Munich? This hotel has facilities measuring 6383 square feet (593 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
German Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Karlsplatz - Stachus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kaufingerstrasse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Paul's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Augustiner Keller - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
German Hunting and Fishing Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Michael's Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Koenigsplatz - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lenbachhaus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lowenbrau - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Glyptothek - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Theresienwiese - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Augustiner Brewery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sendlinger Tor - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Le Méridien München is Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC) - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Lockers available
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Art gallery on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 593
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6383
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby