With a stay at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport - Conv Ctr in North Charleston, you'll be in the business district, a 4-minute walk from Charleston Tanger Outlets and a 2-minute drive from North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. This hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from College of Charleston and 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Charleston City Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Sweetgrass Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in southern cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in North Charleston? This hotel has 6320 square feet (569 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charleston Tanger Outlets - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Charleston Area Convention Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
United States Air Force Charleston Air Force Base - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Riverfront Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
H.L. Hunley Submarine - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Citadel Mall - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Magnolia Cemetery - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Cooper River Marina - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Northwoods Mall - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Frankie's Fun Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Denmark Vesey Monument - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Hampton Park - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Charleston Visitor Center - 14.6 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport - Conv Ctr is Charleston Intl. Airport (CHS) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.95 and USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6320
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference space size (meters) - 569
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available