Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Houston N-1960 Champions Area, you'll be centrally located in Houston, within a 15-minute drive of Willowbrook Mall and Greenspoint Mall. This hotel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Sam Houston Race Park and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Hurricane Harbor Splashtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Houston? This hotel has 900 square feet (84 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meyer Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Champions Golf Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Aerodrome - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Willowbrook Mall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Houston National Cemetery - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Mandolin Gardens Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Kickerillo-Mischer Preserve - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Matzke Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Heron Lakes Golf Course - 10 km / 6.2 mi
100 Acre Wood Preserve - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Gleanloch Pines Golf Club - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Greenspoint Mall - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Sam Houston Race Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Vintage Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Houston N-1960 Champions Area is Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: USD 20 per person, per stay and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 900
- -Conference space size (meters) - 84
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available