A stay at Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor places you in the heart of Houston, within a 5-minute drive of TopGolf Houston and CityCentre. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Memorial City Mall and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Traders Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Bistro, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
CityCentre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
RAC Conference Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
TopGolf Houston - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lakeside Country Club - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Westheimer Rd - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Town and Country Village - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Bear Creek Pioneers Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Royal Oaks Village - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Memorial City Mall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Texas Training & Conference Centers - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Baseball USA The Yard - 8.1 km / 5 mi
West Oaks Mall - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Ashton Gardens - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Second Baptist Church West Campus - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Traders Village - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor is William P. Hobby Airport (HOU).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s hotel facilities or services options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 13.00 for adults, USD 5 and USD 13 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby