Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor places you in the heart of Houston, a 4-minute drive from TopGolf Houston and 8 minutes from Memorial City Mall. This hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from CityCentre and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Traders Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Bistro, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
CityCentre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
RAC Conference Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
TopGolf Houston - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lakeside Country Club - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Westheimer Rd - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Town and Country Village - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Bear Creek Pioneers Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Memorial City Mall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Royal Oaks Village - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Baseball USA The Yard - 8.1 km / 5 mi
West Oaks Mall - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Texas Training & Conference Centers - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Second Baptist Church West Campus - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Traders Village - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Alfred Storey Park - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 13.00 for adults, USD 5 and USD 13 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Vending machine
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking