Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard Boston Danvers in Danvers, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Witch House and Rebecca Nurse Homestead. This hotel is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Salem Witch Museum and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Salem Witch Trials Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Danvers? This hotel has facilities measuring 1000 square feet (90 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rebecca Nurse Homestead - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Glen Magna Farms - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Witch House - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ropes Mansion - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Lacrom Theatre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Phillips House - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
John Cabot House - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Witch Dungeon Museum - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Hamilton Hall - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Salem Toy Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The George Peabody House Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Salem Museum - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Gedney House - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
National Park Service Salem Visitor Center - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Salem Theatre Company - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Boston Danvers is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0000330710. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant