A stay at EXCESS VENICE - Boutique Hotel & Private Spa places you in the heart of Venice, within a 15-minute walk of Grand Canal and Piazzale Roma. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Peggy Guggenheim Museum and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, a communal living room, and a reception hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Sebastiano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zenobio Palace - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maritime Station - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zattere - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' Rezzonico - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Squero di San Trovaso - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Canal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Academy Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Accademia Waterbus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for EXCESS VENICE - Boutique Hotel & Private Spa is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 170 per room (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage