With a stay at Viktoria Palace Hotel in Venice, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Giardini della Biennale and San Nicolò Beach. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Rialto Bridge and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Nicolò Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Venice Convention Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sant'Elena - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Bacino San Marco - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Naval History Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 4.8 km / 3 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
San Giorgio Maggiore - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Viktoria Palace Hotel is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Bicycle rentals on site