Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center in Galveston, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Fort Crockett and 4 minutes by foot from Galveston Island Convention Center. This 4-star resort is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from 61st Street Fishing Pier and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from NOAA Fisheries Galveston Laboratory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 248 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Grotto, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Galveston? This resort has facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters), including a conference center. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seawall Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fort Crockett - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Galveston Island Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
61st Street Fishing Pier - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
NOAA Fisheries Galveston Laboratory - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Porretto 27th Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Samuel May Williams House - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kempner Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Silk Stocking Historic District - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Galveston Fishing Pier - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Magic Carpet Golf - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Moody Gardens - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Lost Bayou - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 66 km / 41 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 8.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 39 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.83 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.06 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available