With a stay at Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel in Galveston (San Jacinto), you'll be steps from Galveston Seawall and 7 minutes by foot from Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Port of Galveston (Galveston Wharves).Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 miles.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Galvez Bar and Grill, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Galveston? This hotel has facilities measuring 4550 square feet (423 square meters), including conference space. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porretto 27th Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Galveston Seawall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Seawall Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Silk Stocking Historic District - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lost Bayou - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Bryan Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
San Jacinto Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kempner Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Porretto Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
East End Historic District - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bishop's Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ashton Villa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rosenberg Library - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Strand Historic District - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 68.7 km / 42.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 40 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 423
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4550
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available