Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, you'll be centrally located in Portland, within a 5-minute walk of Keller Auditorium and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Portland Art Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 506 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Truss, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has facilities measuring 15500 square feet (1440 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riverplace - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hawthorne Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Keller Auditorium - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
World Trade Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Portland City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Portland Building - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pioneer Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Portland Art Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pioneer Courthouse Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Portland State University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pioneer Courthouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Duniway Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 17.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1440
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15500
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available