A stay at NH Collection Venezia Grand Hotel Dei Dogi places you in the heart of Venice, within a 10-minute walk of Grand Canal and Venetian Ghetto. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery and 6.9 mi (11 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at Il Giardino Segreto, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Madonna dell'Orto - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Canal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Teatro Malibran - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
San Cassiano - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for NH Collection Venezia Grand Hotel Dei Dogi is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Food and water bowls