With a stay at ResidHotel Cannes Festival in Cannes (La Bocca), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Promenade de la Croisette and Cannes Harbour. This residence is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Palace of Festivals and Conferences and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Esterel Massif.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and both microwaves and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
This smoke-free residence has 8 floors in 1 building and offers complimentary parking nearby. Recreational activities include golf lessons nearby, surfing/boogie boarding nearby, and sailing nearby.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Midi Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bocca Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Dauphins Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sable d'Or Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Robinson Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Castre Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Le Croisette Casino Barriere de Cannes - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Museum of the Sea - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cannes City Hall - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cannes Harbour - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Rue d'Antibes - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Fon Marina Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Mace Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Promenade de la Croisette - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for ResidHotel Cannes Festival is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Monday - Sunday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday-Saturday, 8 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM.
Sunday 8 AM - noon.
Guests planning to arrive after hours, or outside of operating hours, must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk