Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sina Centurion Palace in Venice (Dorsoduro), you'll be steps from Basilica of St Mary of Health and Peggy Guggenheim Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Academy Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Antinoos Lounge, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 400 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 135 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in