Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Cavalletto e Doge Orseolo, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from St. Mark's Square and Correr Civic Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from La Fenice Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mark's Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Library of St Mark's - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Cavalletto e Doge Orseolo is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage