With a stay at Hotel Ca' Zusto Venezia in Venice (Santa Croce), you'll be steps from Grand Canal and 11 minutes by foot from Piazzale Roma. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Rialto Bridge and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Cassiano - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ca' Zusto Venezia is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff