Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Port-Prestige, you'll be centrally located in Antibes, within a 15-minute drive of Marineland Antibes and Sophia Antipolis. This 4-star residence is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Promenade de la Croisette and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Promenade des Anglais.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port Vauban - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Provencal Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Antibes Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Picasso Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Baie des Anges - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Salis Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Juan les Pins Palais des Congres - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Juan-les-Pins Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pinede Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Joa Casino La Siesta - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sophia Antipolis - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Parc Exflora - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Antibes Land - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Garoupe Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Marineland Antibes - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Port-Prestige is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Friday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking