Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in Baltimore with a stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD, within a 15-minute walk of Baltimore Convention Center and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina. This aparthotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from National Aquarium in Baltimore and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 mi.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Baltimore? This aparthotel features 1152 square feet (107 square meters) of event facilities. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 99.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet