Located in Hunt Valley, Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley is in the business district, a 3-minute drive from Oregon Ridge Nature Center and 11 minutes from Greenspring Station. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Towson University and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Towson Town Center.Rooms
Stay in one of 392 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Cinnamon Tree Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Hunt Valley? This hotel has facilities measuring 27037 square feet (2512 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oregon Ridge Nature Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fire Museum of Maryland - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Pine Ridge Golf Course - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Kane Sand Bank - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Basignani Winery - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Harbor Hospital - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Towson University - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Greenspring Station - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Lake Roland Park - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Towson Town Center - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Greater Baltimore Medical Center - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Goucher College - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Hampton National Historic Site - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 59.8 km / 37.2 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley is Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines; the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines; the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Number of restaurants - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 16
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Conference space size (feet) - 27037
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2512
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available