When you stay at Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville by Marriott in Roseville, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of U.S. Bank Stadium and University of Minnesota-St. Paul. This hotel is 6.9 mi (11 km) from University of Minnesota-Minneapolis and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Target Field.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Minnesota-St. Paul - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Minnesota State Fairgrounds - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Hamline University - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Como Park Zoo and Conservatory - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Ard Godfrey House - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Allianz Field - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
TCF Bank Stadium - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Weisman Art Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
University of Minnesota-Minneapolis - 11 km / 6.9 mi
U.S. Bank Stadium - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Williams Arena - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Mariucci Arena - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Guthrie Theater - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Mill City Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 21 km / 13 mi
St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 20 km / 12.5 mi
Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville by Marriott is Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.95 and USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available