Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor places you in the heart of Baltimore, within a 15-minute walk of National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from American Visionary Art Museum and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Make yourself at home in one of the 488 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas