When you stay at Marriott St. Louis West in St. Louis, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Forest Park and Westport Plaza. This hotel is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Washington University and 12.1 mi (19.6 km) from St. Louis Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 299 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Blue Fire Grille, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Myseum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Westfield Chesterfield Mall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Faust Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Creve Coeur Golf Club - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Westport Plaza - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Taubman Prestige Outlets - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Sugar Creek Park - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Museum of Transportation - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kirkwood Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
New Jewish Theatre - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Holocaust Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott St. Louis West is St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: The Concierge Lounge is open Sunday evenings through Friday mornings.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to August.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 9 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available