The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, you'll be centrally located in St. Louis, a 5-minute drive from Washington University and 7 minutes from Forest Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from St. Louis Zoo and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Barnes Jewish Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza Clayton - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Washington University - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The Loop - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Saint Louis Galleria Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
St. Louis Walk of Fame - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Forest Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tivoli Theatre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
St. Louis Art Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
St. Louis Zoo - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Missouri History Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The Muny Theater - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Jewel Box - 6 km / 3.7 mi
St. Louis Car Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
World Chess Hall of Fame - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis) - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis is St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.50 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa services on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1990
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Total number of rooms - 300
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000