Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, you'll be centrally located in Clayton, convenient to Washington University and St. Louis Art Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Saint Louis Galleria Mall and The Loop.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and Smart televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Clayton? This hotel has facilities measuring 29000 square feet (2694 square meters), including conference space.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas