Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Collinsville, DoubleTree by Hilton Collinsville - St. Louis is a 1-minute drive from Gateway Conference Center and 9 minutes from Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site. This hotel is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Laclede's Landing and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Gateway Arch.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Porters Steakhouse, a steakhouse which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gateway Conference Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gateway Fun Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Splash City Family Waterpark - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Fairmount Park Racetrack - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
World's Largest Catsup Bottle - 8 km / 5 mi
Villa Marie Winery & Banquet Center - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Pleasant Ridge Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Gateway International Raceway - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Stonewolf Golf Course - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Far Oaks Golf Course - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Edwardsville Arts Center - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Katherine Dunham Museum - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
The Gardens at SIUE - 16.1 km / 10 mi
St. Claire Square Mall - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Collinsville - St. Louis is St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Free reception
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available