Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale in Scottsdale, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Camelback Mountain and Scottsdale Waterfront. This family-friendly resort is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Taliesin West and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Phoenix Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 378 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Stop by the resort's bar, Asadero, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Scottsdale? This resort has 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95-9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4.95-9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas