Dalhousie Castle Hotel & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dalhousie Castle Hotel & Spa in Bonnyrigg, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Rosslyn Chapel and Gilmerton Cove. This 4-star hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from University of Edinburgh and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Greyfriars Kirk.
Stay in one of 35 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy local cuisine at Dungeon Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The Lodge Double Rooms and Lodge Single Rooms are located in a wooded area within property grounds, away from the main hotel. Transportation is available for guests to transfer them to and from the lodge to the main building.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: GBP 20 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool