A stay at Old Waverley Hotel places you in the heart of Edinburgh, steps from Princes Street and George Street. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Royal Mile and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre.Rooms
Stay in one of 85 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Cranstons, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Princes Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Multrees Walk - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Scott Monument - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
George Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Andrew Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Edinburgh Dungeon - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Princes Street Gardens - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
City Art Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Giles' Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Real Mary King's Close - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Gallery of Scotland - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
City Chambers - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waterloo Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Mile - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Old Waverley Hotel is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests should be aware that access to this property requires climbing 27 steps to the first floor reception area. The hotel has lift access to every floor above reception. Guests with luggage may ring the bell for assistance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no