Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Gion Machiya places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Gion Corner. This 4-star vacation home is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a garden.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property has an automated check-in system.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: JPY 20000 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet