Hotel Station Kyoto West
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Hotel Station Kyoto West is in the heart of Kyoto, walking distance from Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This hotel is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Yu-yu serving guests of Hotel Station Kyoto West. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 1 AM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge